Wednesday, October 7, 2015

NIKKI BELLA`S LEGS AND FEET IN TIGHTS/PANTYHOSE!!!!!!

credit for images-bella-twins.com
I will be having dinner with the family after work so there will only be one post per blog tomorrow,and they`ll be up in the evening.
I have done a lot of Nikki Bella posts on this blog,mostly for two reasons:1.it`s fun to do posts of her,and 2.her posts are very popular.
You might notice the post title is all caps with five exclamation points.I normally don`t do this but this post calls for it,and the best part is there will be a couple more of these pics tomorrow.I`m also glad this is the second and last post of the day because there is nothing I could put up that could follow it.
Fellow WWE Diva pantyhose fans,I present to you....Nikki Bella in black opaque pantyhose,with close-ups of her legs and feet







1 comment: