Monday, March 26, 2018

AJ Lee`s Legs in Tights/Pantyhose 25-AJ IN BLACK OPAQUE TIGHTS/PANTYHOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow will also be a one-post day
Fun fact..the post that was originally set to go up tonight was gonna be a Carmella post.That post is getting pushed back until tomorrow because I came across these pics and there was no way I was going to wait a day to use them
Did you think the post where AJ Lee was dressed as Chun-Li and in sheer tan pantyhose was amazing?Did you think,"wow,there`s no possible way that could be topped."
Guess what?It could be,oh how it could be.
May I present to you...AJ LEE WEARING BLACK OPAQUE TIGHTS/PANTYHOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










14 comments:

  1. I'm sure that Carmella post would have been great, but this might as well be post of the week/month in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to strip her down to her tights and cum all over her legs and feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rub my cock all over her hot hosed legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would so fuck her in those tights right in the store because I'd be allowed to drain my nuts in public on her legs and in her til she collapsed from a good fuck in those opaques!!! Nutt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AJ sexy as hell and I love black tights so this is heaven for me, what I wouldn’t give to take off her boots and suck her tights covered toes and lick her legs and rip those tights off her

    ReplyDelete
  6. AJ has some of the sexiest legs and thighs and them in opaques? Just so fuckin hot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn! Look at that sweet tight ass and nylon covered legs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuck CM Brooks. She needs a real man take care of her and her pantyhosed needs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks so sexy in black opaque pantyhose

    ReplyDelete
  10. How are you today Lovely ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you lovely like books 📚

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you have any a WhatsApp number at you like to share lovely ❤️

    ReplyDelete