Saturday, August 25, 2018

EVA MARIE`S LEGS AND FEET IN TIGHTS/PANTYHOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a poll tonight,and someone new will be in it(I expect her to be the winner as well)
But before all that,let`s end Eva Marie`s fifth three-post weekend with a bang.I`ve done a couple posts of her in black hose(sometimes with feet pics)before,but I don`t get to do them often so I think it warrants the all-caps title.
Yep,as you might guess,this post has Eva Marie in black opaque tights,with close-ups of her legs and feet
Long time readers might recognize her in this same outfit from this post






6 comments:

  1. Love Eva’s red hair and black tights, love that skirt and those heels, so sexy and I’d love to play with her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her black skirt, heels and sheer and sexy black pantthose. It makes my cock hard and throbbing seeing Eva like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sexy thighs in those pantyhose. Just wish we could see her ass in them too

    ReplyDelete
  4. That it’s you lovely

    ReplyDelete