Friday, December 23, 2022

The DivaTights 2022 Christmas Spectacular

   Before I proceed with this post,I need to mention that due to an influx of comments on both blogs(which have really been the same thing to the point it`s almost spam),comments on posts will now have to be moderated and approved before they can go up.I know this is an inconvenience and I am very sorry for it.If you leave a comment I will try to get it approved within 48-72 hours.Once all this spamming hopefully stops I will no longer need to moderate them

This is it until Monday..hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend!

This year`s Christmas spectacular starts with a new pic of Rhea Ripley.Also featured..Becky Lynch,Liv Morgan,Sarray,Lacey Evans,Maryse Mizanin,Saraya Jade-Bevis,Jessica McKay,Carmella,Alexa Bliss,Layla,Dawn Marie,Natalya,Melina Perez,Sable,Naomi,Taryn Terrell,Kelly Kelly,Mercedes Varnardo/Sasha Banks,Charlotte Flair and Lisa Marie Varon












































No comments:

Post a Comment