Thursday, March 19, 2020

Ember Moon`s Legs in Tights/Pantyhose 16

I forgot to mention last night that today was going to be a one-post day,and I apologize for that.I should also mention that there`s going to be quite a few one-post days to come.Due to the whole Coronavirus situation(and everyone,please stay safe and healthy),the place where I work has kept employees to people to 4-5 at maximum(with everyone working different days).Since I`m an assistant manager,I`ve had to work double shifts to fill in for those who aren`t there.There will still be two-post days(tomorrow-Sunday for example),but the posts that normally go up in the morning won`t be going up until the early afternoon hours.Hopefully things will get back to normal on here sooner rather than later.
Ember Moon in a dress and pantyhose.Nothing more needs to be said:)




No comments:

Post a Comment