Thursday, January 30, 2020

Royal Rumble Pantyhose 2020,Part Three-The Rumble Match

Now for the post you`ve been waiting for...the Rumble match itself.
Two notes:
1.Due to the huge amount of pics,everyone appears at different points in the post.I`ve indicated which picture someone first appears in by picture number:Alexa Bliss(1),Lana(7),Liv Morgan(12),Mandy Rose(14),Candice LeRae(16),Kairi Sane(18),Dana Brooke(22),Dakota Kai(27),Chelsea Green(30),Charlotte Flair(36),Naomi(38),Toni Storm(47),Kelly Kelly(51),Xia Li(59),Shotzi Blackheart(64)and Zelina Vega(70).At least five of these women will be in the weekly poll Sunday
2.You might be wondering,"Where`s Carmella and Tegan Nox?!".I used the digitals from WWE.com for this post and neither woman appeared in them.I even double checked to make sure I didn`t miss them.If by some chance I did and pics turn up,I`ll do a fourth part featuring them(yesterday`s Carmella post actually has a screencap of her from the Rumble).










































































No comments:

Post a Comment