Friday, March 29, 2019

A Little Just for Fun Poll

The first of this weekend`s Asuka posts will be up within an hour.But I thought with WrestleMania on the horizon,I`d put up a little poll for the weekend(which will end on Sunday evening).
There are three women who we have yet to see on this blog because they`ve never been seen in pantyhose(at least not to my knowledge)..But since WrestleMania usually brings out specialized ring attire,there`s hopefully a chance we could see it happen,and considering they`re the main three women I want to add to the blog at the moment I definitely want to see it happen.
So,of the three women:Bayley,Ronda Rousey and Tamina..whom do you hope to finally see in a pair of pantyhose at `Mania?
And yes,if one of them should wear,she`ll get a post all to herself as part of WrestleMania Week on the blog,and more than likely it`ll be the first post:)

2 comments:

  1. The absolute closest I've seen Bayley come is this picture: https://tinyurl.com/y4hb3dlc

    Seeing just how opaque they are, I'm convinced they're more leggings than tights, but still a nice picture regardless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,they are leggings,and you are right about it being a nice pic:)
      I am hopeful that one day there will be a post on this blog entitled "Bayley`s Legs in Tights/Pantyhose."

      Delete