Sunday, January 21, 2018

EMMA`S LEGS AND FEET IN TIGHTS/PANTYHOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to NylonDivas for this pic
I have said for months that I believe Emma is currently the best pantyhose wearer in pro wrestling.I believe wherever she resurfaces,she will be that promotion`s pantyhose queen.I also openly said I rooted for her to win the 2017 Pantyhose Queen poll.While I was happy that Alexa Bliss ultimately won(and was not shocked that she did),I was also a little sad that Emma didn`t walk away with the crown.
This is a one-pic post,but I believe it shows why I think Emma is a pantyhose goddess.It`s not enough she shows waistband in this pic,it also has her hosed feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I should also note that this will be the last post that she goes by her WWE name.She will go by her real name,Tenille Dashwood,in all future posts.
For those wondering,you can find this pic on both her Twitter and Instagram pages



No comments:

Post a Comment